Wednesday 5 April 2023

Seoul & Jeju Trip - Free Desktop Wallpaper

Here are some photos taken during my recent trip to view the cherry blossoms in Seoul and Jeju, which I've formatted to use as desktop wallpaper / backgrounds. For this batch, I've chosen those that are less busy / crowded especially on the left side where my shortcut icons are. 😅

Feel free to download! 😁

[See my next entry for phone wallpaper / screensavers. Also just added another post with free Zoom backgrounds.]

Sunset from Namsan, Seoul

View from N Seoul Tower

Yeouido Hangang Park

Hangang, Yeouido Hangang Park

Sea salt mines, Aewol, Jeju


Cafe in Jongmun, Jeju

Osulloc Tea Museum, Jeju

Sinchang Windmill Coastal Road, Jeju

Sinchang, Jeju

Near Seongsan Ilchubong, Jeju

Seongsan Ilchubong, Jeju

Below Seongsan Ilchubong, Jeju

Halla Arboretum, Jeju

View from Leo Hotel room window, Jeju

View from the plane back to Singapore


No comments:

Post a Comment