Monday 10 April 2023

Seoul & Jeju Trip - Free Zoom Backgrounds

Photos and even video clips from our recent trip which I've edited to use as Zoom backgrounds. There's even a wide range of colours and moods to match what you're wearing and suit the type of meeting you're having. 

Just as God has given us nature to enjoy freely, please also feel free to download and use them for your Zoom meetings! 😍

[In case you haven't seen the free desktop wallpaper/backgrounds and phone wallpaper/screensavers I posted a few days ago, check them out too!]


I've flipped the photo because when I sit by the window, the light is on my right so it looks better with the sun (in the photo) shining on the right too. You can choose whichever direction fits your setting better. 😆 












No comments:

Post a Comment